enebolig/single family house
The new house occupies a neglected part of a beautiful garden. Towards the street the new house is just a 3m low brick wall. A yard with an old maple occurs between this new wall, the carport and the old house.
All the rooms are facing the garden and fields beyond.
In 2004 the project was awarded the “Masonry Award”.
- Bonytt 13/03
- Mur-03/03 and 03/04, Oslo, Norway
- Byggekunst-05/04, Oslo, Norway
- A+U-December/04, Tokyo, Japan
- Bonytt 10/05
- Norsk Murarkitektur Hakonsen, Dahle, Dahl, Krokstrand, Gyldendal, Oslo, Norway, 2009
- Norwegian talks, architetture di Knut Hjeltnes, Carl-Viggo Hølmebakk e Jensen&Skodvin, Flora and Postiglione, Quodlibet studio, Macerata, Italy, 2010
- Arkitekten-vol.115, April/11, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tegl-June/12, Copenhagen, Denmark